Firmly rooted in Scandinavian design, the Norse Projects deliver a nautical-inspired design in the Ystad Spring Parka. Crafted from water- and dirt-repellent nylon, the sleek black shell is fitted with a concealed hood and several internal and external pockets. Ideal for layering, this breathable design can be thrown over woolen sweaters throughout the cooler months or over a jersey tee trans-seasonally.
Our model is wearing a size medium jacket. He is 184.2cm (6’0.5”) tall with a 97.8cm (38.5”) chest and a 77.5cm (30.5”) waist.
- Length: 73cm (size medium)
- Relaxed fit; ideal for layering
- Water- and dirt-repellent nylon shell; unlined
- Black shade
- Stand-up collar; concealed hood
- Zip-through front with press-stud finishes
- Twin hip pockets
- Loop and press-stud tabs to cuffs
- Three internal pockets
- Twin hip pockets to front
Norse Projects Ystad Spring Parka Black YEHOTTQ